As promised, we are advertising the fastest of you who replied to our last journal. Since there were 4 comments, we are going to advertise all 4 of them, because we love you 1. *RenrookART
Price sheet here [link]
Ranging from $3.50 to $40
USD Payapal only please.
Sketch OC commissions come with free sketched chibi
Black-lined or colored commissions come with a free "color-book" style chibi.
*Free chibis only apply to waist up or full body.
Note me with questions or interest.
I never advertise on the front page, but since you're offering...
Commission me, yo! Here's my commission information, examples are included there. Good quality stuff, crazy reasonable prices, from .50 USD/ 50 to 5.00 USD / 500 base prices. Check me out, eh?
Oh by the way, I really like your hair. It looks nice today.
Point commissions open!
40-600 point range
Sketches to Screenshots
Various art styles
Hello all, I'm aquashiram14 and I am open for commissions Please use my commissions widget on my profile page! [link] <---Link! Please pay by donating to my donation box. I take points only, don't have a Paypal sorry. If you want something specific, remember to make your request specific.
Price Range: 10 - 40 points
I will do refined sketches, line art (inks), or colors with a simple background/complex background of the following:
1. Pokemon gijinkas/team/fakemon/etc.
2. Dragons of any sorts
3. Fantasy people (my style is somewhat stylized so I am picky here. Please send me a note of the specifics if interested)
5. Animals, creatures (whether they exist or not!)
6. Reference sheets for OCs/fanfiction characters (this is 30 points, on my widget pick the 30 point one ^.^ if the OC is a person, remember, I don't draw my people with realistic anatomy. Think manga/anime but a bit less cartoony)
***Simple background is either blank (if traditional media) or single color/gradiated color (if digital)
I will NOT do:
1. Extremely explicit nudity (i.e. I will draw breasts and butts, but I will NOT draw genitalia in any detail! AT ALL)
2. Over-the-top gore
3. Mechanical/mecha things like buildings, cars, robots, etc.
4. Complex knotwork (example being Celtic knotwork. I simply am not experienced enough) and other super-intricate patterns.
***If you are unsure of if your request falls into which will-will not category, NOTE ME! Or comment or something
***Request two commissions, get one free!***
Line Art (shading is upon request ^.^):
***If you do not want the shading shown here, then you will get clean inks. Then you can color over them!
Color w/simple BG: